Membership Benefits from OPEIU
NAPAA affiliated with the Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU), AFL-CIO to help provide our membership with reliable communications on issues that affect Allstate Exclusive Agency Owners and their customers by promoting professionalism and ethical practices.
OPEIU will also assist NAPAA in its mission of being dedicated to the success of Allstate agencies and to advancing the independence and entrepreneurial spirit of its members.
The affiliation means real benefits to NAPAA members, who are eligible to participate in all OPEIU membership benefit programs at no additional cost. These benefits include:
- E&O deductible reimbursement of 20% of the deductible for any paid E&O claim up to $500 per member per year.
- A healthcare and Rx discount program through WellDyne.
- Up to $50 payment for continuing education every two years.
- Up to 2 towing/service calls per year (valued at up to $100 each) for all family members living in the same household.
- An identity theft protection service with internet monitoring.
- Welcome Home - a real estate commission rebate program that includes first-rate real estate companies such as Century 21, Coldwell Banker and Sotheby's.
- PerksCard - a national discount savings program.
- Eligibility for three scholarship funds that could mean up to $6,000 for children and dependents.
- Participation in the AFL-CIO Union Plus program that provides a better than competitive MasterCard rate, travel and entertainment discounts, legal services, auto discounts, and a financial education service.
OPEIU brings NAPAA the strength of its membership base, making our voice even louder in the legislative halls at the national and state levels, and in our efforts to affect Allstate's behavior and treatment of agents.
We urge all Allstate agents to join NAPAA, not only to receive great membership benefits, but also to help us grow stronger and more effective in our industry.
NAPAA MEMBERS - Click here to log in to the member's only section of the website for more information on how to access your benefits!