NAPAA affiliated with the Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU), AFL-CIO as a guild, to take advantage of its vast resources, and to strengthen our organization.
OPEIU will also assist NAPAA in its mission of being dedicated to the success of Allstate agencies and to advancing the independence and entrepreneurial spirit of its members.
The affiliation means real benefits to NAPAA members, who are eligible to participate in all NAPAA/OPEIU membership benefit programs at no additional cost. These benefits include:
- Continuing Education Subsidy, up to $50 every two years.
- E&O Deductible Subsidy, reimbursement of 20% of the deductible for any paid E&O claim up to $500 per member per year.
- Towing Service, up to 2 towing/service calls per year, valued at up to $100 each, for all family members living in the same household.
- $2,000 Life Insurance Benefit (Active Agent Members)
- $2,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Identity Theft protection service with internet monitoring.
- WellDyne, a healthcare and Rx discount program.
- Scholarship Eligibility, for three scholarship funds that could mean up to $6,000 for children and dependents.
- AFL-CIO Union Plus Benefits with programs that provide a better than competitive MasterCard rate, travel and entertainment discounts, auto discounts, and more, visit www.unionplus.org to learn more.
When you enroll in the "Agent Plus Staff" membership, everybody receives all benefits listed above, plus:
- Disability Payment, if resulting from illness of six weeks or more, one time flat payment of $500; if resulting from accident of six weeks or more, one time flat payment of $1,000.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Life Insurance Benefit of $25,000.
New members are eligible to enroll in Group Dental & Vision Plans within 30 days of joining NAPAA. Click here for more information.
We urge all Allstate agents to join NAPAA, not only to receive great membership benefits, but also to help us grow stronger and more effective in our industry.
NAPAA MEMBERS - Click here to log in to the member's only section of the website for more information on how to access your benefits!