NAPAA provides reliable communication on issues that affect Allstate Exclusive Agency Owners and their customers. Exclusivefocus magazine is an official publication of the National Association of Professional Allstate Agents. The magazine is published quarterly, and archived online for members only. NAPAA members also receive DirectExpress, a weekly email newsletter, and other special bulletins. These publications keep members informed about Allstate news, industry trends and other topics of interest to insurance professionals. Our website offers a wealth of information and resources for our member agents. In addition, we host an online discussion group (ALL Agents Page) where agency owners can exchange useful ideas and share information of value.
NAPAA leadership is comprised of successful, experienced Allstate agency owners who have a great deal of knowledge about the agent contract, Allstate management, and our legal rights as Independent Contractors. NAPAA members have online access to extensive resources to help with every aspect of owning an agency, including information on Staffing, Agency Operations, Buying or Selling Agencies and our Marketing Toolbox. In addition, NAPAA hosts live national and regional events, where agency owners can meet NAPAA leaders, learn marketing and agency management techniques, and find out firsthand about important legal, legislative and administrative issues. NEW! – Webinar events for NAPAA members and their staff, designed to provide valuable marketing and operational resources for running your agency.
NAPAA offers resources to help agents succeed, but we will not back down on issues that impact agents' businesses and livelihoods. NAPAA serves its membership by acting on their behalf and speaking with a professional and unfettered voice. NAPAA has rarely participated in litigation, but has spent a considerable amount of time researching issues of interest to agency owners. NAPAA maintains detailed records on various lawsuits. NAPAA does not provide free legal advice, but we are able to share our knowledge and resources with our members and their attorneys. To review examples of how we have advocated on the agents' behalf, please click here.
Member to Member Referrals
This program is designed to help your customers locate an agent in their new community. This transfer process is good for both NAPAA members and customers. As a member in good standing, you will receive transfer-ins from NAPAA members in other states. Your transfer-out customers will be assured a true "warm" transfer. A "Win-Win" proposition for everyone. Call NAPAA Headquarters 877-627-2248, email your request to email@example.com, or go to the online referral form.
Reimbursements and Discounts
- NEW! Search Engine Optimization, $100 discount on monthly service that can boost your agency to the top.
- NAPAA members receive $250 matching funds from EverQuote
- Discounted online courses for staff pre-licensing, Series 6 & 63 exam preparation, and insurance continuing education
- Continuing Education Subsidy, up to $50 every two years
- E&O Deductible Subsidy, reimbursement of 20% of the deductible for any paid E&O claim up to $500 per year
- Towing Service Reimbursement, maximum of two towing/service calls per year, up to $50 each for family members living in the same household
- NAPAA members can join the Theatre Development Fund (TDF) using promo code "NAPAA" to receive special access to deeply discounted Broadway, Off-Broadway, dance shows and music concerns in NYC and beyond
- Discounts for members from nationally recognized vendors including 25% off payroll services from Paychex, and more
New member referral program - know someone who would benefit from a NAPAA membership? Have them list you on their new member application and we'll send you a $15 Starbucks card as a "thank you!"
Help Selling or Buying an Agency
- List your agency free in Exclusivefocus and on our website - View Agencies For Sale - or View Agencies Wanted to Buy - or List your Agency
- Buy-Sell-Plan: A Guide for Allstate Agents, a start to finish reference book with helpful tips, financing information, tax considerations and sample letters and contracts.
- Personal assistance. We can help you and your attorney with contract information, forms, procedures, and commission and/or TPP assignment information.
- Membership paid for one full year is required to receive free listings. Membership paid for two full years is required to receive personal assistance, the Buy-Sell-Plan Guidebook and the sample Asset Purchase Agreement.
Group Dental & Vision
NAPAA offers members a group Dental and Vision Plan. New members joining NAPAA are eligible to enroll within the first 30 days of membership. You must be a member of NAPAA in order to participate in the group plan. (Not available in AK, NH or NY).
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2017 ENDS ON MARCH 31, 2017.
We urge all Allstate agents to join NAPAA, not only to receive great membership benefits, but also to help us grow stronger and more effective in our industry.