NAPAA offers resources to help agents succeed, but we will not back down on issues that impact agents' businesses and livelihoods. NAPAA serves its membership by acting on their behalf and speaking with a professional and unfettered voice. NAPAA has rarely participated in litigation, but has spent a considerable amount of time researching issues of interest to agency owners. NAPAA maintains detailed records on various lawsuits. NAPAA does not provide free legal advice, but we are able to share our knowledge and resources with our members and their attorneys. To review examples of how we have advocated on the agents' behalf, please click here
NAPAA provides reliable communication on issues that affect Allstate Exclusive Agency Owners and their customers. Exclusivefocus magazine is an official publication of the National Association of Professional Allstate Agents. The magazine is published quarterly, and archived online for members only. NAPAA members also receive DirectExpress, a weekly email newsletter, and other special bulletins. These publications keep members informed about Allstate news, industry trends and other topics of interest to insurance professionals. Our website offers a wealth of information and resources for our member agents. In addition, we host an online discussion group (ALL Agents Page) where agency owners can exchange useful ideas and share information of value.
NAPAA leadership is comprised of successful, experienced Allstate agency owners who have a great deal of knowledge about the agent contract, Allstate management, and our legal rights as Independent Contractors. NAPAA members have online access to extensive resources to help with every aspect of owning an agency, including information on Staffing, Agency Operations, Buying or Selling Agencies and our Marketing Toolbox. In addition, NAPAA hosts live national and regional events, where agency owners can meet NAPAA leaders, learn marketing and agency management techniques, and find out firsthand about important legal, legislative and administrative issues. NEW! – Webinar events for NAPAA members and their staff, designed to provide valuable marketing and operational resources for running your agency.
Click each heading below to learn more about all of the member benefits we offer!
New Member Referral Program
Discounts Available to NAPAA Members
We are proud of the following partnerships that we have formed to provide NAPAA members with additional value.
- NEW: Discounts on online video marketing solutions. NAPAA has partnered with Videbolt.com to provide members with access to wholesale pricing on pre-built video templates using professional spokespeople. Marketing your agency has never been this easy! Businesses with online videos are 53x more likely to show up first on a Google search. Learn more in our sample video below. Members click here to get more information and your exclusive promo code.
- 25% off payroll services from Paychex.
- Discounted background checks on potential employees through CoreScreening. Retail price $15. NAPAA member price $8.
- Search Engine Optimization - $100 discount on monthly service that can boost your agency to the top.
- NAPAA members recieve $250 in matching funds from EverQuote.
- Discounted online courses for staff pre-licensing, Series 6 & 63 exam preparation, and insurance continuing education.
- NAPAA members can join the Theatre Development Fund (TDF) using promo code "NAPAA" to recieve special access to deeply discounted Broadway, Off-Broadway, dance shows and music concerts in NYC and beyond.
- Additional discounts from nationally-recognized vendors. Click here to learn more.
NAPAA Member Reimbursements
We support our agent members by providing the following reimbursements:
- Continuing Education Subsidy - up to $50 every two years
- E&O Deductible Subsidy - reimbursement of 20% of the deductible for any paid E&O claim up to $500 per year
- Towing Service Reimbursement - maximum of two towing/service calls per year, up to $50 each for family members living in the same household.
Group Health Options
NAPAA has teamed up with two healthcare organizations to cover all states and offer a group health benefit program to Allstate Agents. Click here to learn more.
Dental & Vision Plans
Help Buying & Selling Agencies
Help Selling or Buying an Agency
- List your agency free in Exclusivefocus magazine and on our website
- Buy-Sell-Plan: A Guide for Allstate Agents - a start to finish reference book with helpful tips, financing information, tax considerations and sample letters and contracts.
- Personal assistance - We can help you and your attorney with contract information, forms, procedures and commission and/or TPP assignment information.
Membership paid for one full year is required to recieve free listings.
Membership paid in full for two years is required to receive personal assistance, the Buy-Sell-Plan Guidebook and the sample Asset Purchase Agreement.
Direct Referral NAPAA: Member to Member Referrals
This program is designed to help your customers locate an agent in their new community. This transfer process is good for both NAPAA members and customers. As a member in good standing, you will receive transfer-ins from NAPAA members in other states. Your transfer-out customers will be assured a true "warm" transfer. A "Win-Win" proposition for everyone. Enroll in the DirectReferral NAPAA - DR NAPAA - program today by opting in on your member profile. By doing so, you can directly refer your customers to other NAPAA members. If you prefer to go to NAPAA HQ, you can use the online referral form.
The information and suggestions provided here should not be construed as legal advice or an endorsement from NAPAA or its attorneys or accountants. NAPAA expressly disclaims any such advice.
We urge all Allstate agents to join NAPAA, not only to receive great membership benefits, but also to help us grow stronger and more effective in our industry.